Sunday 9 June 2013

 
 Well I got tired of plvling my self with WOB and then*** NyaNya apeared :D we decided to do switch plvling meaning she plvls for 30mins then we switch plvls, since mahiwaga is pure wis i used wob to plvl with rsd lvl 3.. It kinda took away the boredom since i was able to chat with nya and all and at the same time have a rest..


Finally NyaNya took off to vestige sd and i was left alone with Archiko(guildie, friend)
since im so bored with wobbufet i was like, "im gonna revive my archer if there will ever be monster invasion so i can get drake plum,longbill, and bunch of i tems to start off again since i have nothing else to wear and im broke" at guild chat.. then they told me there will be for the rest of the tuesday and thursday.. So i quickly went to forum and check and guess what T_T.. TADADAADA
"Can you not"
"like seriously"
"Go suck a D"
"Holy"
"Omg"
Words that i love just kept rushing in.. and i was so happy *.* eyes glittering and all :D
 

So yeh thats that.. Here's a bit of info about my archer..
I know its sucky XD
 



Well thats that for today i guess :D.. keep following me ill try to update atleast 1's a day :D
 
 
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment