Saturday 8 June 2013

Intro :D yay

Yay!!!!! This is my first time running a blog so pls bare with me.. XD well lets get started..
Im Mahiwaga19 :>..... deng dont know what to say..
Brace yourself, here comes the randomness :D
Well, i have been playing for quite sometime now but sadly my main got hack by some person who i shall not name but i know who it is.. ;) so yeh after my main got hack and all items being stolen i made a prinny from scratch :).. with the help of Wobuffet and HawkWood i manage to get this far.. 3months of grinding and lvling and here i am 528... Well since i plvl my self with Wobuffet, i made mahiwaga full wisdom... Btw* im not pro xD.. but im gonna look forward to a purple circle and doing 70k dmg with trowing bottle at belf xD... Please do PM me in game and suggest some interesting topic that i should post in my blog. Well further more,, i will be making guides and helpful suggestions and guides for you all :D... Lets try to encourage more people to play this game ;)

Oh oh 1 more thing,, i dont like arguments and such so pls lets all be friends :) i love you all xD...

No comments:

Post a Comment