Monday 26 August 2013

x) sigh... Well its already 26th of august... 7 more days before school starts x)... and O.O 7 more days... All I can say is damn.. T_T..
First of all I wanna tell you about my summer :D..
Ive spent the first month hanging around with some friends and doing crazy stuff x)... I would literally leave the house early morning and come back late at night around 10 x)... hahaha... we would be hanging around the mall, just get in a bus and go no where... we would pretty much sit there for hours and enjoy the scenery we pass through.. arghh!!!! I miss those days... Summer stories.. I could jut go on and on about it x)..
Anyway.. early august most of my friend went somewhere far x)... And there was really no point going out without them.. so I looked for a job :3... 2nd job I applied to interviewed me on the spot.. and guess what :D.. they hired me in that same day x)... since I got the job I rarely touched the computer since I was working every day.. and today is my first day off since I got the job... lol..
And for some reason... I had the desire to play some games so I was looking for few good games in the internet but bleh.. I just had to stumble to Redstone again.. sigh... im like... ok ok.. im gonna give it a go again.. x) hahahaha.. so yeh.. im currently downloading the game again since I reformatted my comp a while back and I was to lazy to download Redstone xD... well... im starting from the beginning again.. so pls.. help me out :3.. im planning to play a new lvl 1 archer in my prinny account..

you might be asking why?.. whats wrong with your prinny?
answer is: Because of MsCarrot AKA Bomina/Prii tsk tsk.. she had to burst my buble and told me you're not gonna be able to throw bottle when using wep changer anymore when the update comes.. and im like... o.O dayum.. you serious? so yeh.. thus its really hard to solo lvl with prinny.. considering my gears is shiit...

when you see me in game say hi to me :D Im also gonna accept donations xD hahaha.. peace :3.. see you in game

No comments:

Post a Comment