Friday 30 August 2013

:3 Yawn been 3 days or so since I made ladyAsuna xD from scratch.. And TBH with almost everyday work im impress of my lvl now.. BTW Shout out to TooQuick for helping me get my stuff together :)..

Anyway.. i ve been grinding my ass out.. and here's a few screen shot of my improvement

Who needs GODLY PLVL when u have this dmg? xD like common.. :)
People this days relying on plvl.. x)
go grind and do crazy stuff. its really boring when u just get plv.
1 thing why i quit my prinny..
The ss was taken at redeye storage killing guardian with viab :)
Last pick was me and TooQuick ending the day x).. oh oh btw.. You all better thank him
For ringing so many bells.. :< and yea..
We also both made our chars in the dame day.. seeing this makes me happy :)

Shout out to TooQuick for helping me get this.. now im around 6frame or 5fram hehe
That is with mysterio's buff ofc..
the reminds me.. Prii tagged along in our godly plvling session in redeye storage
with mysterios buff guardian hp drop like a soft noodle.. :) really fun
 
Back to the gear
Now i owe Tooquick 720m xD
getting the tena is just pure hard.. i spent 700m trying to make it but in the end
i ended up buying it from Rikuo for 600m
i know its pricey but ey.. i was in need..
only having 1m i borrowed 600m from too quick
then another 120m for safe cage argh totaling up to 720m
but i did give him pretimmere atm,,, its like a pawnshop lol
ill pay him back as soon as possible.. <3 <3
anyway,.,.,.,.. hit me up in game :3 we can have a nice chat too :3

AND GZ TO TOOQUICK FOR GETTING PRO GEARS IN LIKE WHAT,, # DAYS? xD
U WILL GO VERY FAR FOR SURE :3..

No comments:

Post a Comment