Monday 2 September 2013

DING!!! i LVLED XD

WELL...... I just wanna give u guys an update of whats been going on with LadyAsuna lately..

First I wanna tell you that I finally paid my 720m dept to TooQuick but today I borrowed another 40m to upgrade my eternals to lvl 5..
your probably being like "eternal 5? that's only for lvl 400.. and last time I saw asuna she's far from 400.."

but yes I finally got to lvl 400 XD..

at the end of the day I finally saw asuna hit 413.. that's 413 lvls in 5 or 6 days.. despite the lack of time I had... I still manage to go this far.. Anyway.. I could have easily turned asuna to lvl 500 but I had to work everyday 8hours.. but im happy of the lvls atm..




 
I worked by skinny body to get to lvl 413 T_T barely had any break everytime I start plvling..
What else should I include.. oh yeah.. damage :)

 
Im so happy I can do this much damage with decent avoid since I have luck gears and etc xD..
holy shiz... with horn id be doing 20k seeker x) its so exiting.. thus using blade oil will grately increase it further more.. :) hahaha... who needs plvl? xD tsk... anyway.. Im hoping I reach lvl 600 ny the end of September.. also School will start this Tuesday for me T_T.. wish me luck with my new highschool... sigh* if you want anything to be posted in here pm me in game LadyAsuna is my archers name.. also.. I drop a few U's rare U's including
 
Holystroll nx
freedom empress
fortune wheel
ankh earrings
and a lot more
 
well that's the only decent ones atleast.. but at the end of the day I destroyed it all for stones which I needed to upgrade my eternal.. note* not the valuable one x)..
 
I guess ill ben ending the post with this screenie of mine :3

 
And yes that's with only horn.. sad I wanted my entrapment to do more dmg..
My seeker in the other hand does 20k ;) with horn ofc.. xD o well.. GG I haven't tried her for pvp yet thou,,, Ill see what I can do about that.. gnight all or rather goodmornight.. xD ehh?,, o well.. its 3 am already and got work tomorrow.. time to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment