Wednesday 27 November 2013

RB RB RB MQ MQ MQ EVENT EVENT EVENT AND ETC>>

AHEM AHEM~~

Elo prandel citizens :)

I know its been a while since ive mande an update, that I do apologies xD,. well.. lets see where should I start off x)... too many thigns happened already :( I dnt know where to begin with :).. well well.. check screenies~

ohh ohh events :).. builind up my bank again xD... hehe pretty awesome ey? :) tht reskill restat thou.. it :3.. those dhearts are really helpful too x)...

ohh ohh btw I use those lux boxes to make 1/2 luck Florence but :( sadly ive tried 3x but it didn't success :( I forgot to take screenies for that one.. butt aff... its worth the try right? x)
 
oohhhh this.. I remember collecting this from monster invasion event.. everytime I get 1 or 2 I quickly bank them up and open them at the end of event x) hoping for a miraculous ticket or smthing good but sadly again :( you know what it is.. bunch of junks xD.. anyways thts the mystery box part



and yeh you know about the whole bank being full of U's? guess what xD I destroyed them all for stones it was about 3k tantilis and 400+ mystery pieces.. forgot to take ss again.. aff :(

anyway I played the luck test with all of the tantil pieces and I manage to get 53 tickets and 300 mystery stone pieces from it.. its ok I guess.. the amount of tickets is reasonable enough I think.. considering the mystery stones its pretty good..
 
but you know how lazy I am at stalling.. x) I almost never stall like seriously almost never so I decided to just open all the tickets and miraculously I got 2 parts of tantilis set :D :D so happy but I really wanted the ring but then again I should be thankful because I atleast got 2 of the pieces

 
ohh yeh I also bought a few mix box :) and guess what I am an idiot I thought I was able to mix harm 2x daggers with my spears but it turns out that I cant because u can only mix them if its the same type of wep meaning you can only mix daggers to daggers, body to body and helmet to helmet,.. :) o well.. ohh btw those mix box I sold em all x)... harm 2x daggs. pshh... waste of money I dnt stall so I will most likely gonna be deleteing them or giving it to someone.. lolz

OHHHHHHHHHHHH this,,, just a few grinding pics with mah beloved hard <3 xD
 this 1 was GD with mah HARD and drac <3 very nice exp.. I think this was the bell+ph
Solo lvling :D at motel :3 hehehe

 
I also did my MQ so the next few screenies is all about mq :3














this event was really fun.. I always try to lure as much as can and just use massive twister.. fills up my inventory in like 5 skill shots
 TIAMESE SD.. aff this is sd.. I thought it was hard as fudge but it turns out that it really isn't.. ASHIDO murdered this girl thinga ma jiggy kind of monster looking W.E lol.. I swear.. ashi rape this thing in like 3 seconds flat xD it was funny lolz... he didn't even give drac enough time to even hit it even once lol.. :3

 SHOUT OUT TO HARD_CANDY,DRACAIR, AND ASHIDO,, ALSO THANX LORDY I DONT THINK U HELPED THOU HAHAH :3..
 
 
ANYWAY FINAL MOMENT :> I talked hard into rbing with me lol xD.. what a great guy he is :3... anyway 1st plan was to rb at 609 then a few days later we agreed to rb at 641 then 680+ then wtf I dnt know xD.. but I had that feeling like I just wanna be a noob again lol.. so I was like.. Hard leggo rb :3.. and it took about 30 mins to convince him haha,, o well x).. rb quest wasn't too long either it was about 20 mins and we were done.. our enxt goal it to atleast get 3 rb by January :3.. you know about the massive ph at thanksgiving and probably at December Christmas and new year? yeh yeh that :) .. it will help us dramatically thts for sure :)



 
 
HAPPY READING PRANDEL CITIZENS :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment