Saturday 2 November 2013

Weekly Update

ELO!!!!!!!!!!!! ASUNA HERE!!!!!!!!! :3
wow.. its been a week xD...
I though I should give you a little update about what happened to asuna this pas week :3....
Well lets start by drops xD... I realized that I had too many U's in bank.. in fact 90% of my bank is U xD


and to be honest.. thts not the only bank where I store my u's I have a few more xD... whew// I probably got around 50+U's this week... and there will be probably more to come... :3.. well... about the drops... last Thursday we had 333% exp and 666% drop rate xD pretty cool ey? :3 but the thing is.. O.O I barely even drop any U's even with 1.6k luck.. I dropped most of mine at 250% drop rate which started Friday... o.o... like wow.. did I really have bad luck at 666% xD.... dayum/... anyway.. enough with the drops..


I really don't have that much screenies to show so I figured id show you some damage dealt instead xD...

 
:( the dmg just massively decreased :(... Its because I restated back to luck wisdom.. :( my pow base is only 15 and my know base is 150.. T_T
 
Also noticed the lvl? ;) 530!!!!!!!!!! it also means im grinding where the gold is!!!!!.. GEM ROOM!!!!!!! I love this spot :3 one of my favorite..
 
 
Well.. as u can see here T_T... my stats is kinda scattered.. but ofc with purpose :3.. anyway.. I decided to do this since I pretty much 1 hit every mobs I encounter with blade oil and horn.. so I really didn't need that much power.. also... with this build I can easily switch back to power lancer or ro know lancer just by changing some gears up xD.. I admit that my know side has low dmg but it does the trick :3...
 
 
See.. my damage is not that bad.. and with horn I can hit 8k+ :) *screenie is normal damage with no horn* so yeh :)....considering I  can still go power just by changing gears its pretty decent.. :)
 
Also.. I made a new char since I realized sooner or later im gonna be needing a priest... :( it sux... but I really do need it :(

 
I know I i know.. its only lvl 17 xD.. well tahts because i really don't have time to lvl it.. :( im so focus on asuna that i always forget about this guy :(... thus i need a prem for it xD... im probably gonna get 1 for him next week or smthing..
 
 
Well i hope you enjoy your reading time :D... peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment